Sunday, April 25, 2010

Maiden Write-Up

Hey!

I have been blogging since 2008. all personal blogs. It's been a long time idea to start blogging on a particular subject and my instant choice was photography. This takes shape now!

There are a zillion blogs on photography (Probably~!). Y one more?

This one will serve as MY mentor!I wish to use this blog to show me my progress in photography.

I belong to the film era... I am still not out of the romance of film photography though it was only a brief stint. My experience with DSLR is negligible and reasonable with cybershot camera.

Technology is changing and thus, trends in photography.

I wish to post my photographs and see how much i improve. I find more depth in SLR photography...lets c how muchi can catch up with my FM10.

I find more "life" in people photography... and i love to shoot outdoors. Thats why I titled this blog as "Smiles et Sunshine".

Ciao for now.

With Smiles et Sunshine as always,
Janaki Ramalakshmi

No comments:

Post a Comment